Whenever I tell people I write a cleaning blog, they always ask me if I have anycleaning tips and I always want to say “just do it,” but I’m pretty sure that’s not what I’m looking for. Today I have some of those cleaning tips for you, curated on my Hometalk board.
2 Minute Cleaning Tips
The kitchen is the hardest room in my house to keep clean but these tips are my savior:
- How to Revive Butcher Block
- Clean Up Messes in 2 Minutes with this Simple Hack
- How to De-Scale the Kettle
- How to Clean Your Coffee Grinder with Rice
The floors are usually covered in crumbs, but not so much with these floor cleaning tips:
- Shine Dull Floors in Minutes
- Make Your Own Reusable Swiffer Cloths!
- How to Clean the Baseboards
The bathroom is the place I make the Husband clean but occasionally help him with these tips:
- Toilet Fizzy Bombs
- How to Clean Chrome Fixtures and Keep Them Clean
- Homemade Room Deodorizer
- Cleaning Hard Water Stains with Vinegar
Miscellaneous cleaning tips are exactly what I need for the random things in my house:
- Cleaning Silver
- Remove Labels and Glue from Jars
- Super Fast 2-Ingredient De-Icing Spray
- The Easiest Way to Dust Electronics
What are your favorite quick cleaning tips?