Searching for a wringing mop that can rotate fast? Then the Twist and shout spin mop is your solution. You will be glad to know that the spin mop rotates at up to 2500 revolutions per minute. That is quite fast. Unlike other spin mops, this mop does not come with a foot pedal. There are more than 8,000 strands of microfiber fitted on the mop, which can take away stains, dust, and spills from the floor to keep it spotlessly clean. The twist and shout mop is an award-winning newest version spin mop driven by hand push (no foot pedal). That gives you the flexibility to wring the mop yourself conveniently.
Physical properties and features of Newest Twist and Shout Mop
- The spin mop is fitted with more than 8,000 strands of microfiber that make it extremely efficient when mopping your floor.
- The swivel joint has been specially designed which allows it to turn 180 degrees.
- The spin mop comes with an anti-splash
- The spin mop is 2X stronger and has an 8” longer handle.
- He bucket is very light can hold sufficient water.
- The size of the spin mop is 17 x 12 x 11 inches
- The foot pedal is not present, which means you don’t have to use your leg.
- Mop is made of high-quality, durable material.
- No foot pedal, the hand push drive makes cleaning easy.
- Gear housing is made of Die-Cast Aluminum, gives durability.
- Easy for cleaning and grout removal.
- High-speed oscillations, 21,000 per minute.
- The mop head is small in size.
- While spinning water sprinkles out.
The price of the twist and shout mop is around $50. That includes the shipping cost. We cannot say it is a costly cleaning equipment. Considering the features, utility, reliability and long life the product is worth for the price. Though there are spin mops that can be bought at a cheaper rate, you will end up spending more money because they will not last even few weeks.
Benefits of the Newest Twist and Shout Mop
- The strong handle comes with an 8” extension.
- Your hands do not become dirty or wet as the self-wringing mop becomes dry quickly.
- The need to bend down is not there.
- The microfiber mop is more powerful than cotton and dries your floor immediately.
- The handle can rotate 360 degrees and swivel 180 degrees that make it easy to clean corners and under furniture.
- The spin mop is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- The microfiber mop head is durable.
- The cost of ownership is less when compared to other spin mops.
Perfect use and easy handling
Using this spin mop is simple. You need to put it in the bucket a few times and place the spin mop in the slotted cup part. The spin mop automatically spins till it becomes dry. That happens pretty soon. This is a good feature especially if you are living in a cold region. When you want your floor to get dry soon, then you do not want excess water present on your spin mop.
Some of you may like to use a dry mop with little water left on wooden surfaces. Some of you may prefer having excess water on the mop when cleaning large areas that are marble or granite surfaces. So, depending on that, you will want to make sure the water presence on the mop so that the spin mop helps you clean your house efficiently.
Beyond an iota of doubt, we can say that the twist and shout mop is one of the best spin mops available in the market now. It does not come with a foot pedal, but the spin operations are controlled by the governors provided on the handle. This helps you keep your work clean and neat. These features will let your hands-free from getting wet and dirty. You will be glad to know that the product is supported with a warranty of 2 years and a 30-day no-question-free return policy!